Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Wonder. . .

We are trying to take time to talk about our "wonders" in Grade 1. . . what are we thinking about and what questions do we have?  Our Wonder Wall is full of interesting thoughts that fill our heads. With it being the last week before Christmas break I thought I would ask the students what wonders they have as the excitement of the holiday season is upon us.

Here are our thoughts:
I wonder what Santa will bring me. -Diamond
I wonder if Santa brings his elves when he delivers the presents. -Andrew
Is Santa going to give me lots of presents? -Shelby
How does Santa fill up my stocking? -Brianna
I wonder what toys Santa will bring me. -Rylee
How does Santa get up and down the chimney? -Brayden
Is Santa going to come to my house? -Kingston
How does Santa go around the world in one night? -Ezra
Did Santa make up Christmas? -Kyla
How do the elves make toys? -Ashley
I wonder when I will get my shopping done. -Mrs. T
I wonder why Santa goes around the city all the time. -Kody
How does Santa fly around the world in one night and give everyone presents? -Reese
How does Santa get down the chimney and how does he park his sleigh? -Hunter
I wonder if I'm on the nice list. -Ashton
I wonder where in the North Pole Santa lives. -Xoie

May we never lose our sense of wonder.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment