Thursday, December 18, 2014

PJ Day!

To celebrate our successful student led conferences and all our hard work during our concert practices and performances, we enjoyed a day in our pyjamas this week. Students were also able to bring in a stuffed toy to share with the class. It was neat to see the well-loved stuffies that spent a day with us in room 2.
Here are our thoughts:
I loved the popcorn. -Kayden
I liked everybody's stuffies and when we watched the movie. -Ezra
I enjoyed the movie because it was Robert Munsch and that's my favourite author. -Andrew
I liked the movie and the popcorn and when we watched the different movies. -Shelby
I liked when we watched the two short movies and when we ate our popcorn. -Diamond
I liked eating the popcorn and watching the movies. I'm glad we got to bring our stuffies. -Rylee
We celebrated pyjama day because we worked hard during our concert practices. I was watching the teacher the whole time. -Hunter
I liked watching the movie and not having to get dressed in the morning. -Reese
I liked the popcorn and also the movies. -Kyla
We had a cozy day in our comfy clothes. Luckily no one fell asleep. -Mrs. T.
I brought my stuffed bunny named Bunny. -Kody
I liked watching the movie on the projector. -Brayden
We ate popcorn. It tasted good. -Brianna

Pyjama day was a hit!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment