Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It's Show Time

It was very exciting to perform in front of audiences yesterday. We had a dress rehearsal for the Grade 3-5 classes in the morning, an afternoon performance, and then an evening show. The Grade 1s did an awesome job singing and also reciting The Night Before Christmas. Thanks to the families and friends who came out to watch us present An Old Fashioned Christmas. We even had a special guest stop by in the evening to celebrate our great performance. Thanks Ms Wasney for being our photographer on concert night.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked singing to everyone. -Diamond
I was nervous because the whole crowd was watching. I did good. -Andrew
I really liked seeing everybody in the audience while I was singing. -Reese
I was nervous because there were lots of people. -Kyla
I was smiling at my Mom and Dad. -Ashley
I looked at my Dad and he smiled and waved to me. -Brayen
I was nervous because there were so many people. I was happy that I got to sing. -Ezra
I was smiling at everybody. -Saydee
I was nervous because there were lots of people watching and clapping. -Shelby
I was nervous performing in front of all those people. -Xoie
I liked that people came to watch us today. -Brianna
I was proud to see everyone trying their best to perform in front of all those people. -Mrs. T.
I looked good because I dressed up. -Kody
I listened and I was proud of my singing. -Hunter
I liked singing all the songs. -Rylee
I'm glad my mom and brother came to the concert. -Kayden
I liked the music. -Kingston
My mom and dad said I did a good job singing. -Ashton

We hope our concert put you in the holiday spirit. Only 15 more days until Christmas. . . I better start my shopping.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment