Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Haunted House

The gym was set up with lots of Halloween stations yesterday. What fun it was. We would like to thanks Mrs. Rand and Ms. Knoll for their hard work. Also thank you to the Grade 5 helpers who were at some stations to lend at hand.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked the ropes because I liked to grab the rope and catch the spiders and bats. -Callum
I enjoyed the skeleton dungeon. I was on the monkey bars. -Jake
I liked swinging on the monkey bars. I tried the big ropes too. -Cody
I liked the ropes. I had lots of fun swinging on them. -Zachary
I climbed on the bars. I did a flip. -Jay Dee
On the climbing rope spider web I didn't touch the spider because I was afraid it would do something. -Levi
I liked hitting the pumpkins with the bean bags. -Russell L.






It was fun on the ropes. I liked swinging but I didn't pick up anything. -Landyn
I liked in the change room where you picked up the finger and the brains. -Brady
I liked the swinging bar because you get to swing on it. -Anna
I liked the things that you slide across because it was giving my hands a massage. -Sasha
I tossed the bean bags in the bucket. -Ethan
I liked the big climber. There were sliding things and monkey bars. -Cady
I liked the sliding monkey bars. You got to move side to side and slide across. -Sierra
I liked the ropes because they were fun to swing on. -Elizsa
I was scared of the witches house, but when I got inside there were some lights on. -Gavin
I liked the monkey bars and I liked the swinging bars. -Russell A.
I liked the ropes because I got to swing on them. -Naomi

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves at the Haunted House. It was a SPOOK-tacular time.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment