Friday, October 30, 2015

A Day of Halloween Fun!

I'm a big fan of dressing up for Halloween, seriously. . . I love it. Ms. Code thought it would be a fun idea to go as Elephant and Piggie since the Grade 1s love these books by Mo Willems. You should have seen the looks on the students' faces when Elephant and Piggie went outside to greet them after lunch recess - priceless. We had a great time working at our Halloween stations in the morning. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped out. We could not have done it without you!

Here are our thoughts:
I liked the parade and the movie. -Russell L.
I liked dressing up in my costume. -Ethan
I enjoyed being a cowboy. -Callum
I liked the Halloween parade. I liked walking around the gym. -Jake
I liked eating the cupcakes. I had a finger on mine. -Josh
I enjoyed making my paper pumpkin. I liked all the stations we did today. -Gavin
I liked the cupcakes because they were yummy. -Naomi
I liked seeing the princess costume. -Jay Dee
I loved the parade because there were so many different costumes. -Levi
I liked the parade. I liked everybody's costumes. They were awesome. -Landyn
I liked the blow up suits that some people had. -Brady
The most fun was when I went to the gym and walked around the whole gym. -Russell. A.
Swamp water tasted good because we mixed all kinds of juices together. -Sierra
It was fun making stuff out of plasticine. We got to make lots of things because we were the last group. -Sasha
I liked to see all the costumes in the gym. -Cady
I liked doing the plasticine. My mom helped there. -Eliza
I liked making the swamp drink and doing the ring toss. -Cody
I liked the snack station because we made swamp water. We used oranges and celery to make pumpkins and we made bananas and chocolate chips into ghosts. -Anna



Well, that sure was an exciting Halloween celebration. I hope the weather is nice for the trick or treaters on Saturday. Have a fun, safe Halloween evening. Don't forget to brush your teeth well after enjoying some sweet treats. BOO!
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment