Friday, October 16, 2015

How Are You Smart?

We have been talking about Multiple Intelligences and how we all have something to be proud of. The students have many interests and abilities and they are seeing how their interests make them smart. We all contributed to creating a model of the brain. Students wrote their intelligence strength on a flag and it was placed into the brain. We know that we can all work together using our strengths to help build our learning community.

I am math smart. I know a lot about math. -Russell A.
I love to sing. I am music smart. -Sierra
I am people smart. I like birthday parties and playing games with people. -Gavin
I like to think about aliens. I am wonder smart. -Jake
I am nature smart. I take care of animals. I'm an earth ranger. I protect animals. -Levi
I like to learn about animals. I am nature smart. - Cady
I am body smart. I like playing with Lego. I like to run. -Russell L.
I take care of trees. I want a garden. I am nature smart. -Cody
I am art smart. I like drawing lots. -Brady
I am math smart because I can write my numbers to 100 and count. -Josh

I play basketball and soccer. I am body smart. -Callum
I am good at drawing pictures. I am art smart. -Eliza
I like to move around. I am body smart. -Ethan
I am music smart. I know music. I like to listen to music and play instruments. -Sasha
I like to pick flowers. I am nature smart. -Naomi
I am nature smart. Me and Levi made an ant farm. We made it out of sand, rocks, weeds and mud. -Landyn
I like taking care of plants and stuff. I am nature smart. -Zachary
I am music smart. I know a lot of songs. I like to sing. -Anna

How are you smart?
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment