Sunday, March 13, 2016

Buddy Activity Afternoon

Not only was it hot lunch on Friday, but the afternoon was our buddy activity time. We were able to go to 10 stations in the afternoon that were set up throughout our school. I knew it was going to be an exciting day when some kids asked if it was lunch time and it was only 9:45!
Hot lunch!

Here are our thoughts:
I liked the obstacle course because it had these fun activities. -Anna
I got two goals in spongee polo. -Josh
I loved the spongee polo because it was fun to hit the ball. -Landyn
I liked when we played spongee polo. I got a goal. -Russell A.
I liked when we did the yellow snow. You throw yellow balls into the recycling box. Quiet ball was easy. -Callum
I liked when we went to the obstacle course because we got to go through tunnels. -Naomi
I liked spongee polo because it was fun and it is my favourite sport in the gym. I love it and I almost scored a goal -Zachary
I liked when we had to scoop the balls and throw them into the recycling bin. I did four of them. -Bapreet
I liked the hot chocolate because it was yummy. -Eliza
Fencing was the most fun because you only get a noodle and you try to hit someone off the bench. -Jake
I was a goalie. I stopped the ball. -Jay Dee\
I liked the fencing because it was fun. You had to try to knock the other person off the bench. I did not fall off the bench. -Brady
I liked fencing because the person standing in front of me tried to knock me off, but he didn't knock me off. -Sierra
I played yellow snow. We put a ball in a scoop and throw it in a box. -Gavin

Thanks to the lunch helpers who volunteer their time to make sure everyone gets their hot lunch orders. Thanks to Mrs. Rand-Gadient for all her work in organizing and setting up the stations for our activity afternoon. What an awesome way to end the week!

This video is of the action at the spongee polo station which was the station I supervised for the afternoon. (Sorry I wasn't able to get any other photos of the other activities.)
-Mrs. Tresoor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment