Thursday, March 10, 2016

Friendship Soup

Our theme with Miss Katie this week was friendship. We talked about how to be a good friend and the qualities to look for in a friend. We made friendship soup. The ingredients included kindness, fairness, goofiness, fun, honesty, safety and respect.

Here are our thoughts:
A friend should be kind because it will make the other friend smile. -Josh
I'm going to put in fun because then you will have lots of fun with your new friend. -Anna
A friend should be fair so they are not a cheater. -Russell A.
Honesty is important because you tell the truth. -Cady
My friend should be kind. -Ethan
I like to play with my friends. -Cody
I think a friend should have honesty because telling the truth is a good thing to do. -Sierra
A friend should be nice because if you are not nice you won't be a friend. -Callum
A friend should be respectful because it's nice to help someone have a good time. -Levi
Sometimes a friend can help other friends and the other friend can be happy and they like to play together. -Zachary
Friends should play nicely with each other because someone might get left out. -Brady
I want my friends to be happy because then I could be happy too. -Eliza
My friends need to be safe so I can play with them too. -Bapreet
I want my friends to be kind because if my friends aren't kind I won't play with them. -Jake
Friends should always be kind to their other friends because if other people see them being nice they could ask to be their friend. -Naomi
A friend is respectful to other friends. -Gavin
A friend makes up fun games. -Landyn
Friends should keep their hands to self. -Jay Dee
A friend is kind. -Russell L.

What ingredients would you put in your friendship soup?
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment