Thursday, March 24, 2016

It's Spring Break!

After a busy few months we are all looking forward to spring break. It will be great to relax and enjoy the time with our families. We are excited about the time off and Easter.

Here are our thoughts:
I have chocolate bunnies at Easter. -Jay Dee
I want to play video games and get new levels and characters. -Landyn
I will have fun playing. -Josh
 I like to play video games. I will have a sleepover at my grandma and papa's. -Gavin
I hope I get I get to see the Easter bunny and eat all the eggs. -Zachary
I will run around outside. -Jake
I get to hunt for Easter eggs at my mom and my dad's. -Eliza
I will have a play date with my friend. -Russell A.
I can't wait until Easter because I am going to hunt for eggs. I want to see the Easter bunny. -Sierra
I will play Star Wars. -Russell L.
PJ Day!
I want to try to set a trap for the Easter bunny. I also want to get some chocolate from him too. -Naomi
I will play with my sister. I will watch t.v with my little sister. -Bapreet
I want to have a play date and find out what I get for Easter. -Levi
I will hunt for Easter eggs. -Cody

Have a wonderful, restful spring break. "Hoppy" Easter. I hope everyone has an egg-cellent holiday. Don't forget to come back on April 4th!
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment