Monday, April 04, 2016

We're Back!

Spring break offered us some time to relax and fill our days with things we don't get to do during the school week. I was glad to see so many cheerful faces this morning, although we do admit to being a bit tired. Some of our friends are away sick so we hope everyone gets healthy and back on track very soon.

Here are our thoughts:
I watched the Phantom Menace at home. I went to a Spring Break Camp. Every day we had a field trip. -Callum
I stayed up late and I slept in. -Landyn
I had a sleepover at my granny's house. We made an oreo cookie cake. -Russell A.
I played outside. I was happy. -Jay Dee
I went to Toys R Us and I got a Lego Nexo Knights set. -Jake
I was playing video games with my little brother. I got new toys for Easter. -Cady
Easter was fun because we went to my old neighbour's house for Easter dinner. My cousins were there and my aunty. My mom and dad had fun too, -Sierra
I played outside. I was splashing in some puddles. -Gavin
I liked when we went to the hotel because there was a giant water slide there and we got to go on it. Then we went to go have supper at a restaurant every night. After the restaurant we went to our friend's house and we played with them. -Anna
I went to Toys R Us and I went to someone's house for brunch. Then I went to a birthday and I went to laser tag. -Josh
I went to the museum with Opa. -Ethan
I had fun finding all the chocolates on Easter. Naomi
I played on the play structure outside on the grass. I played soccer with my uncle. -Bapreet
Yesterday we bought some fish and we bought four of them. When we got home me and my mom and my sister named them. My sister`s name was Spike, my mom`s name was Fin and mine was named Turbo. The other fish is Jet. -Eliza
I played with my sister. Russell L.
I went to the Jets game on Friday with my grandpa. They had 1 and the other team had 2 goals. I got a fanta for a drink and some fries. -Levi
I went to Pirates Cove Playland. It was fun to shoot the cannon balls.I liked to jump in the pool and I liked to go in the hot tub. Then I liked to play more on the play structure. -Cody

I stayed at home during the break which was enjoyable. I had plans to do lots around the house, but there weren't too many things that got crossed off my list! We are energized and ready for the spring weather to warm us up! I hope your April is off to a great start.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment