Thursday, March 17, 2016

Student Led Conferences

We had a visit from a leprechaun this morning, but no one could find him! That certainly started our day with lots of excitement. We are really happy to have our families come to our classroom to see what we have been up to over the last few months.

Here are our thoughts:
I want to show my mom and dad the basketball game. It is a math game. I am good at it. -Callum
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'm excited for my mom and dad to come and see how smart I am. -Naomi
I am looking forward to showing my portfolio. -Landyn
I hope that my parents think that my work is good. -Russell A.
I am excited to for Friday because my parents are coming to see my work and I am going to a magic show. -Josh
I want to read Elephant and Piggie to my mom and dad. -Cody
I am excited for my mom and dad to check out my work. I hope they will like it. -Cady
I hope my parents like how I make my work because it was hard to make. -Sierra
I get to show mom and dad all my work. -Ethan
I want to show my mom and dad my folder. -Eliza
I am so excited because tonight I am going to show my parents everything in my folder. I will show them around the room. -Bapreet
I hope that my mom will give me a big, "Good job!" for my reading. -Levi
I hope that my parents like my "How to" writing because it hard to put down all the steps. -Jake
I hope my parents like my marble run drawings because it was hard to make the marble run and drawing it. -Anna
I want to show my work. -Jay Dee
I am looking forward to showing my mom and dad the collages. -Gavin
I am happy my parents are coming. -Russell L.
I am looking forward to showing my parents everything, especially the folder. -Zachary
I can't wait to show my mom the classroom and my folder. -Brady

See you all tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for celebrating our learning.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment