Thursday, November 17, 2016

Geocaching

Our Wednesday walk took us out to find our first geocache. Some students in our class have been geocaching before so they were able to tell us about their experiences. It was pretty exciting

 Here are our thoughts:
We found a treasure on a tree. -Stacey
I had fun climbing some branches to look for the geocache.-Chase
People look for stuff. It is pretty cool. -Arianna
We walked to Sobeys. -Dominic
We went for a walk and we found a little note that says who found the geocache. -Bianca
I was the one who found the geocache. I had a picture inside of my head because I have a computer in my brain. -Lily
I like going geocaching with my dad. I found one that had no pencil so I told Mrs. Tresoor to bring a pencil. -Blake
I went geocaching before and I found a whole bunch on Mother's Day on my bike. Some didn't have pencils. -Brody
We found the geocache in a tree. Ben
We walked in the sticks. They broke and cracked. There wasn't a geocache in the branches. -Ava
We went to geocache and we found a container. -Charlotte
The geocache didn't have any toys in it and that's why we just wrote our name on the paper inside. -Jack
I like going geocaching because we went back to that same place after school with my auntie.I have never gone geocaching before -Theo
We found the geocache. It was in the split of a tree. Inside there was a bag and a piece of paper in the bag because we wrote our name. Good thing we had a pen because it did not come with a pen.-Brooke
We looked in the branches on the ground, but it wasn't it there. It was in a tree. -Tyson
We found a geocache yesterday on our walk. -Andrew
I liked geocaching because we found cool stuff. -Adria

The kids have been asking if we will go geocaching again. You never know what our next walking adventure may bring.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment