Thursday, November 03, 2016

It's Dinovember

Surprise!
We got a special delivery on Halloween. The box said,  "Do not to open until November 1st". When we got to school the next day, dinosaurs had broken out of the box and they ate a lot of Halloween treats. The dinos have been surprising us each day with their nightly antics.

Here are our thoughts:
The dinos stomped on the candy. -Marshall
They made a card that said it was Dinovember -Arianna
I'm surprised that they chewed up some sponges. - Ava
They bit the sponges. They made some mess. I think the T-Rex opens his mouth at night and chomps on stuff. -Desi
I cannot believe that those dinos can make a huge mess. -Theo
The Dinos are here.
It was super funny when they messed up the calendar and told us it was Dinovember. -Andrew
I'm surprised because the dinosaurs can move at night. -Ben
I'm having fun with the dinos being so funny. I think they are controlled by the moon. It's pretty crazy. -Chase
I like the dinosaurs. -Dominic
I think it's funny that all the dinosaurs are crazy about the sponges. -Brooke
I'm surprised that the dinosaurs came out of the box. -Blake
They went on the calendar yesterday. They made a mess. -Tyson
Dinosaurs are eating our sponges. -Stacey
They left us a note.
It was funny when they were all over the calendar. I liked the one holding the flag because it was funny. -Lily
The T-Rex chewed up the foam sponges. They made a big mess with our cars. -Brody
The dinosaurs have been chewing up the sponges. -Bianca
I love Dinovember because each day the dinosaurs surprise us. -Jack
I can't believe the dinosaurs wrecked some sponges. -Adria
What happened to the calendar?
Uh oh!
Hey, those are our sponges and cars!


That looks like fun.
Each morning the kids are wondering what the dinos have been up to at night. It is sure to be a month full of excitement. Welcome to Dinovember!
- Mrs. T :)
What do you think the dinos will do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment