Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Ten stations were set up for the grade 1 and 1/2 classes to rotate through during the morning. The stations focused on the ten mulitple intelligences. What an amazing morning of activities to appeal to all learners.

Here are our thoughts:

I liked the Halloween safety book. I am going trick-or-treating with my family. -Lily
At the snack station we got to make banana ghosts and I brought some bananas. -Bianca
I liked the watching the dino videos. I wonder if dinosaurs ate meat. -Desi
I liked making a leaf man because we didn't use tape we used glue. -Jack
I liked the music station because I got to play different instruments. -Blake
I played ring toss. I didn't get the ring on a pumpkin. -Dominic
I enjoyed going to the station with Ms.Code's sister. I tried to get the rings on the pumpkin. -Arianna
I liked making the monsters. My monster was blue. -Ben
I liked making loud noises at the music station. -Blake
At the snack station we made ghosts with bananas and chocolate chips. -Ava
I liked when we had parade in the gym. It was so fun. -Chase
I liked making our safety books. Don't eat your candy right after you get it. -Theo
I created Frankenstein. His face was yellow. -Tyson
I liked the safety rules. Wear reflective costumes. -Andrew
I liked seeing everyone's costumes in the assembly. -Brooke
I loved that we had chocolate chips and I brought them. -Charlotte
I liked the station where you make leaf man. We used leaves, sticks and berries. -Adria

Thanks to all our parent volunteers for helping run the stations and for those who brought in the supplies we needed. We could not have done it without you! We hope you all enjoyed a spook-tacular day! Have a safe evening trick-or-treating! Don't forget to brush your teeth!
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment