Sunday, October 09, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope our centrepieces made it home safely and that they found a place to be admired in your home . . . sorry if they are a little messy! We created some criteria for our centrepieces. They needed to include a bun as the base with our name on it. The items we selected needed to be about one ruler tall. We needed to poke holes near the centre, but not all in the same spot and the centrepiece needed to look good! We think we met the criteria very well.



Here are our thoughts as we completed this sentence:
I am thankful for . . .
my house. - Ava
my 2 wheel scooter. -Andrew
being a big sister. -Arianna
my family. -Theo
my dog. -Ben
my dad mowing the grass. -Blake
my mom and dad. -Tyson
my mom putting me to bed. -Brody
my dad taking care of me. -Chase
everyone coming to my party. -Jack
my momma. -Stacey
my mom and dad. -Charlotte
my family. -Dominic
my poppa. -Desi
kisses, hugs and friends. -Brooke
my mom and dad. -Lily
my family. -Bianca

As a class, we talked about being grateful every day. We have so much to be thankful for. I hope you find time to be with friends and family this weekend. Enjoy!
- Mrs. T :)


No comments:

Post a Comment