Thursday, October 06, 2016

Walking Wednesdays!

We went for our first walk on Wednesday morning. I had planned on an afternoon trek, but the forecast indicated that the best weather might be in the morning. Thanks to Room 2 Families for having the children dressed appropriately. The weather held out and we were prepared and able to enjoy ourselves.

Here are our thoughts:
I walked far. -Stacey
I enjoyed video taping things. -Blake
I liked video taping. -Brody
I took lots of pictures on the walk. -Bianca
I got rocks and leaves. -Dominic
I drew pictures of a car and  leaves. -Lily
I enjoyed drawing pictures on the walk. -Charlotte
I liked the walk because I got to draw leaves and a tractor. -Ben
I liked my job. I collected a lot of good stuff. -Chase
I liked taking picutres. -Theo
I enjoyed having a walking partner. -Brooke
I liked filling up my whole page. -Arianna
I liked taking pictures of the trees. -Andrew
I collected a lot of things. -Ava
I filled up my whole page because I found lots of stuff to draw. -Tyson
I liked taking pictures for the first time. Jack
I loved the walk. I liked the cameras. -Desi

Students picked a job to do for this walk. The photos and video clips in the following video were taken by the kids. Thanks to the collectors filling their baggies with outdoor treasures and the recorders for capturing our adventure in drawings. What teamwork!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment