Monday, October 24, 2016

School Assembly

The grade 1s hosted an assembly on Wednesday. We introduced the school to Zones of Regulation which talks about how we can self-regulate by identifying the zone we are in. Also, we led all the students in the singing of our school song. Thanks to Ms Wasney for videotaping some of the assembly so we can share it with you.
Assembly


Zones of Regulation from trec on Vimeo.

Strategies for Zones of Regulation from trec on Vimeo.

BHS Song from trec on Vimeo.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked singing the Bird's Hill song. -Stacey
I liked singing. -Ava
I felt nervous singing. -Desi
I liked the assembly because we got to sing. -Arianna
I liked singing the Bird's Hill song. It is my favourite song of my life. -Chase
I talked about the blue zone. -Bianca
I was nervous standing in front of everyone. -Brody
I liked doing belly breathing. -Theo
I liked singing the song and I liked to stand in front of the school. -Ben
We sang Mashed Potatoes when we were leaving. -Tyson
I liked singing the Bird's Hill song. -Blake
I liked that I got to talk about red zone. -Jack
I liked the assembly because I had all my friends there. I was nervous, but now I'm not because my friends are there. -Brooke
I was nervous, but I was okay after it was over. -Adria
I got to talk in front of the whole school. It was fun. -Andrew
I liked singing. -Dominic
I liked singing the Bird's Hill School song. -Charlotte

Great job everyone. It can be scary being in front of the whole school. You performed well and the students enjoyed the assembly.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment