Thursday, October 27, 2016

Enjoying the Outdoors

We got quite a bit of rain.
Despite the wetter weather, we were prepared to walk on Wednesday. We listened for sounds and noticed that the wet roads allowed us to hear some tires splashing through the puddles. We noticed the trees that lose their leaves and the "Christmas" trees that stay green. Some trees were still hanging on to a few leaves.

We were tempted to jump in this pile of leaves.
Here are our thoughts:
It was fun jumping in the leaves. -Tyson
I threw the leaves up. -Ava
I like going on the walk. I heard cars. -Bianca

So much to see around us.


Beautiful colours.



Puddle footwear. 

We like Walking Wednesdays because we like being outside. -Desi
I liked throwing the leaves up. They fell on my head and I liked it because they don't crunch. -Brody
I like looking in the bushes. -Arianna
I really liked throwing the big leaf pile up in the air. It was really fun. -Charlotte
I like that we go and walk around outside the school yard. -Marshall
I liked throwing the leaves. They went in the air and they fell on me. -Blake
I like walking because it gives me exercise. -Theo
I picked up the most leaves and threw the highest. I liked all those leaves. -Chase
I found Canada leaves. -Lily
I liked throwing the leaves. -Andrew
We found Canada leaves and threw them up in the sky. -Ben
I like Walking Wednesdays because I like nature and I like seeing new things in nature. -Brooke
I hear sounds like trucks or birds. -Adria
I like picking leaves. I pick big leaves. -Stacey
I like walking outside. -Dominic
On Walking Wednesday yesterday, I liked it because when we were going back we got to throw leaves and Mrs. Tresoor took a picture. -Jack

It is so great that the kids are eager to get outside even when the weather conditions are less than ideal. Thanks to Room 2 Families for making sure we are dressed for our walks. The smiles in these photos really say it all.
-Mrs. T :)



No comments:

Post a Comment