Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Activity Day

Mrs. Rand picked the best weather of the week for our Activity Day! It was such an awesome time as the kids were able to visit 36 different stations at their own pace. Activities were inside the gym, on the tarmac and the field. We certainly had a full day of fun!

Here are our thoughts:
I got my face painted with a butterfly. -Charlotte
I liked the water balloons. I didn't get wet. -Desi
The day was cool because there was hopscotch and basketball. -Ben
I went to lots of stations. I went to the obstacle course. My favourite one was basketball. -Jack
Xavier pretended to throw a water balloon at me, but he didn't. I liked the water balloon station. -Chase
I got my face painted. I got a heart and a butterfly. -Lily
I liked my face painting. I am a kitty cat. -Bianca
I liked the water balloons. I liked hockey and horse shoes. -Dominic
I went on the obstacle course. I got gold. It is very fun. You go up the steps, down the slide and then up bars, then across the bridge, down the green slide and back to the person and then you are done. -Brody
I liked the water balloons. You had to pass it to your partner and if it popped on your partner it would be a good game. -Marshall
It was our Activity Day today. I never had activity day before. It was a fun day. I still don't know what the rest of the day will be like. -Theo
I was so excited for Activity Day today. We got to do fun stuff. I got to have face painting and I got a kitty. -Adria
Today was Activity Day and I went to the obstacle course. It was hard. -Ava
I was excited because today was Activity Day. It was really fun. I liked the noodle fighting the best. -Tyson
I liked going to a lot of stations. My favourite station was hockey. -Andrew
I liked switching stations. I liked the water balloon station. I liked the basketball station. -Blake

Thanks to all the parent volunteers, grade 5 helpers, Robert Andrews students and BHS staff who made the day a huge success. A ginormous shout out to Mrs Rand for her planning and organizing of this great day. Not only did we have a day of activity, but we also had a delicious hot lunch which we devoured. Thanks to Mrs. Salem and her parent helpers for keeping us nourished and ready for the afternoon. We loved having families join us throughout the day to share in our excitement.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment