Friday, June 30, 2017

What a Year!

Red and White Day!
I cannot believe this will be our final post as our school year comes to an end. I have reminded the kids that each year is special as they will not be together as one group throughout their school years. It always amazes me how much we have grown from our first day together. The kindness shared, support provided, friendships made and learning we have done warms my heart. These young people are ready to soar in grade 2!

Here are our thoughts:
I loved grade 1 and I remember Dinovember. The dinosaurs were very fun and they were very silly too. -Brody
The first day of school I met my teacher. It was really fun. We got to find our spots at the meeting area and our spots at the table. -Charlotte.
I liked grade 1 because Mrs. Tresoor taught me this year. I can read lots of books. -Theo
I loved Dinovember when they left us treats. That was a fun day. I will miss Dinovember. -Marshall
I loved indoor recess. I could do pattern blocks. I made some flowers. -Ava
I loved that I got to meet new friends. I think the school should be to grade 8 because it's so awesome. -Chase
I liked that I got to play at recess with my friends and watch soccer games. -Blake
I liked going outside for Walking Wednesday. I love the birds going tweet, tweet. -Desi
Sundae Bar
I liked that I made lots of friends in grade 1. -Brooke
I liked the dinosaurs. They were funny when they went on the calendar. -Arianna
It was a really good year. We got to do a lot of fun things. Playing outside at recess was cool. -Tyson
I liked going to play outside with my friends. -Dominic


I liked grade 1 because we got to meet new friends. I had fun doing the work we did and all the design projects. -Bianca
I liked the Kandinsky circles. Mine looked nice. I used pastels. -Lily
I liked pajama days. They were fun and I had cozy pajamas. I wish I brought a stuffy, but I forgot one once. -Jack
I loved when we did fun stuff in grade 1. I will miss Mrs.Tresoor. -Ben
I liked the dinos. because they were super, super funny. I liked the time when they snuck out and went into the gym. -Andrew
I loved making new friends on the first day. Now I have lots of friends. -Adria

Yummy
Thank you to all Room 2 Families and friends who have followed our learning journey in grade 1. It has been an absolute pleasure and privilege getting to know my kids and their families. The year has been filled with amazing moments that will be lasting memories. I cannot wait to see what these incredible young people will accomplish. My heart is full.

Please know that I will be thinking about you over the summer. I will miss you. Fortunately, I will be back at BHS in September so I look forward to hearing all about your summer highlights.Take care everyone and have a spectacular summer holiday!
- Mrs. T :)
Class of 2028!

No comments:

Post a Comment