Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Fly Butterflies Fly!

We released our butterflies last week. We will miss them. We know they will enjoy the outdoors as much as we do!

Here are our thoughts:
I liked releasing the butterflies. One stayed on my finger. I had to go to the flowers and try to get it off my finger. Desi helped me. -Adria
It was funny that they flew all over the place. Some stuck on the flowers and fingers. -Marshall
It was sad because we had to release the butterflies, but I liked holding the butterflies. -Bianca
We released our butterflies. It was exciting to see them fly away. -Ava
I got the butterflies on the plate. It had sugar water to feed them when they were in our class. -Charlotte
I didn't want to hold the butterflies so I did not. I saw some of them would not get off the students' fingers. -Arianna
I got a butterfly and I saw another one. I put it on my finger. -Chase
I liked when we released the butterflies because they looked pretty when we saw them fly away -Theo
We did our butterfly release. It was fun. I did not get to take a butterfly out, but other friends did. One flew so far that I could not see it. -Brody
I didn't like letting the butterflies out. We had to let them out because we had no flowers for them. -Lily
I helped the butterflies fly. I put sugar water on my finger. I did not touch the wings. I feel happy because I love butterflies. -Desi
I liked releasing the butterflies, but I didn't want to touch any. -Andrew
It was good that we got to release the butterflies today. They don't live in the cage now and now they live outside. -Tyson
The butterflies flew away. -Dominic
I tried my best to get a butterfly on my finger, but it didn't get on. That's okay. -Blake
When Mrs. Tresoor got one of the butterflies out it came on my arm and it stayed on. When we were going back in, I put it on a flower. -Jack
I did not want to hold a butterfly so I decided to watch. I saw some butterflies fly away -Brooke
I feel sad because I miss the butterflies very much and it was cool to have one on my finger. -Ben

It was amazing to see how our caterpillars went through all the changes to become beautiful butterflies! We can only wonder where their wings will take them . . .
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment