Thursday, September 28, 2017

Movement Breaks

It isn't easy sitting in one spot for a long period of time. We often have movement breaks which allow us to switch gears a bit. Go Noodle is always a hit. There are several movement and mindfulness activities that are fun to follow throughout our day. We also started Read to Someone this week. We reviewed all the expectations and the students were able to share some great books together. It is wonderful to see the excitement in the room as we learn to build our reading stamina.






Here are our thoughts:
I love the rollercoaster one. I like the movements. -Grayson
I like the dog one because it's fun. -Chelsea
I like dancing. -Laniah
I like the rollercoaster because I like the tunnel. -Kayley
I like reading to someone because I like to share my bird books. -Harlow
I like doing stuff on Go Noodle. -Kalem
I like the rollercoaster because it's really fun to move around. -Marcus
The puppy dance is so cute and fun and it said, "Dance puppy dance". -Ella
I like Go Noodle for fun. We move all the time. -Sophie
I like to read to my friends. We sat against the wall with some pillows and cushions. It was so fun. -Etta
I like the kitty on because they celebrate birthdays. -Mercedes
Go Noodle is fun when you are bored. It makes you have fun. -Joel
Go Noodle is so fun because it can help you get exercise. You can also get energy from it. -Noah
I like Go Noodle because it makes our mascot grow into a soccer player. -Everett
I like the cat one because the cats are wearing party hats. -Shain
I took turns reading to my partner. It was fun to read together. -Ryder

What a treat it is to spend our days together. Can you believe September is almost over? The October calendar is being sent home today. Enjoy the sunshine!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment