Thursday, October 05, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have been talking about being thankful, not just around Thanksgiving time, but each day. There are many things that we take for granted. We are very fortunate to have loving families and wonderful people in our lives. We have made you a family gift which we hope will use this weekend.

Here are our thoughts:
I am thankful for . . .
my parents because they help me when I get hurt. -Chelsea
my cousin because I always play with him and I help him if he is hurt. -Claire
my home because when my friends come over we can play in my backyard. It's fun. -Joel
my dad because he is always nice and mom too. -Grayson
birds because I like them. They are beautiful. -Harlow
my bunny Sparky because I love him. -Kayley
my mama because I always hold her hand. -Laniah
my daddy because he's buying a house in the east coast. I want to go whale watching with him. -Willow
my toys because I take care of them and play with them. -Mercedes
for my stepdad because he makes me supper. -Sophie
my family because they help me to learn stuff. One time my little sister helped me clean up a big mess in the basement. -Ella
my climbing my tree by my tree house because I can climb it. -Everett
my family because they built a bedroom for me downstairs. -Shain
my clothes because they keep me warm. -Ryder
my stuffies because I sleep with them and play with them. -Kalem
my big yard because I get to run and climb the trees. I take care of the trees. -Noah
my family because they play with me and they love me. -Marcus
my Opa and Oma because I get to have sleepovers at their house and they bring treats to my house. -Marley
my family because they don't get sick often and we have healthy food. It's a good family. -Etta

Practicing our overhand throws.


Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the new relationships we are making in Room 2. Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Take time to be grateful.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment