Friday, January 16, 2015

Free Form Shapes

We are learning about Shape in art class. Today we made free form shapes using curved lines and straight lines. There were many creative shapes made by using our imagination. These shapes will be used to make our cutout collages next week.

Here are our thoughts:
The shapes are fun to make. -Saydee
I like the colours of my shapes. -Brianna
Some of my shapes look like animals and they are cool. -Diamond
I like cutting out the shapes. -Andrew
Cutting is fun. -Hunter
I like how you can make any kind of shape. -Kyla
I'm like an artist. -Kody
Blue and red were my favourite colours to make my shapes. -Kayden
I like how my shapes are all different. -Shelby
It was cool because lots of different kinds of shapes were made. Rylee
I liked being able to cut paper into shapes. -Reese
I liked how we could make any shapes we wanted. -Xoie
We are becoming artists by making all kinds of shapes. -Isla

I can't wait to see how our collages turn out.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment