Monday, January 12, 2015

Math Games









We have been learning some new math games to help us with number sense. We learned a card game called More than One or Less than One. We also learned a game called Domino Top-It using sets of dominoes. The students are having a great time while developing their math skills.

Here are our thoughts:
It is fun to do the math games. -Rylee
I'm having fun playing with cards and dominoes. -Brianna
I learned how to play Domino Top-It. -Ashton
More than One and Less than One is fun. I like to flip over the cards. -Hunter
I learned how to add my numbers when I played Domino Top-It. -Kyla
I liked that we had to play with dominoes and cards. -Andrew
I had fun playing with Kyla. -Ezra
I liked playing Domino Top-It because I played with Hunter and we were laughing a lot while playing the game. -Diamond
I was playing the card game with Ezra. We played fair. -Ashley
Reese won the game but it was still fun. -Kody
I am fast at the More than One Less than One card game. -Reese
We borrowed the dominoes from Mrs. Starodub's class. I liked the domino game. -Xoie
I liked playing Domino Top-It. I was adding the dots. -Brayden



You can teach your families these games at home!
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment