Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Activity Afternoon

Spongee Polo
There was a lot of activity this afternoon in our school. The students were very excited to rotate through a variety of stations with their Big Buddies. It was great to see and hear all the excitement in the building. The Big Buddies did a great job helping to make sure their Little Buddies had a fun experience.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked when we did hand hockey because I scored lots of goals. -Kayden
I went on the mats with the scooter. Someone pushed you on the mats. It was a fun time. -Shelby
I had fun jumping over the skipping rope. -Brianna
I had lots of fun playing musical chairs. -Isla
The Luge
I liked playing curling in the hall. I liked playing musical chairs. -Diamond
I liked when I went on the mats in the gym because people were going fast. -Xoie
I liked when we went in the library and we did the mushroom top with the parachute. I liked the fencing station and I also liked  the musical chairs. -Kyla
I liked rolling in the donut and knocking down the bowling pins. -Brayden
Human Bowling
It was fun trying to get the ribbon from other people. I was the last one with the tie. -Ezra
I liked when we did fencing and we went on the benches and used pool noodles. -Andrew

Thanks to Mrs. Rand, Mrs. Henry and Ms. Tykalo for organizing a terrific afternoon. It is great to see the students getting lots of physical activity, working together, and enjoying themselves. Way to go BHS!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment