Friday, March 20, 2015

The Week. . .

It was another busy week. Our marble jar is filling up as we have been working on good listening and being on task. We hope to have it filled next week so we can plan a celebration. We sure had fun on Wednesday dressing in green for St. Patrick's Day. It was super to be able to get together with our Big Buddies. We did some reading and they taught us a math game.

Here are our thoughts:
I like St. Patrick's Day because it is my Baba's dog's birthday. His name is Joey. -Kyla
I liked that we celebrated Andrew's birthday today and Hunter's birthday yesterday. I liked dressing up in green on St. Patrick's Day. -Diamond
On St. Patrick's Day when I went outside I saw 15 leprechauns. -Hunter
I wore a lot of green on St. Patrick's Day. -Kayden
I liked everybody's green on St. Patrick's Day. I wore a green scarf at school. -Rylee
I did not catch a leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day, but I tried. -Kody
Today is my birthday. I brought a treat to share with the class. -Andrew
I liked playing the game with Aiden. -Isla
I enjoyed reading to my big buddy Zidane. I wore lots of green on St. Patrick's Day. -Ezra
I liked when I was reading my favourite book called, We Share Everything because I'm really good at reading it. -Shelby
I liked playing the number game with my buddies. -Saydee
We played a game called Sink or Swim. It was hard to play. My buddies helped me. -Brianna
I liked that my buddy that my buddy asked me questions after I read my book. -Ashley
I enjoyed that I got to read and I liked that we went to their room. -Xoie
I won the game we played. -Brayden










We are pleased to see that spring has arrived. It was a little chillier today than we had hoped, but it was nice to see the sun shining. Have a great weekend!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment