Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Day of Pink

Choose kindness.
Today is International Day of Pink. It was wonderful to see so many people wearing pink to stand for respect and to choose kindness. We are working very hard to show respect and kindness to others each day. Our class talked about how simple gestures can start someone's day on the right track. When I was on bus duty this morning it was great to be able to greet students with a, "Good morning!" and to have them smile and say, "Good morning!" back to me. I hope we all take time to greet each other throughout the day. How did you show kindness today? Did someone show kindness to you?

Here are our thoughts:
At recess I played with Brooklyn. -Saydee
I played tag with Matea. -Brianna
Ezra said he liked my shirt. -Andrew
I showed kindness by giving Reese a hug because I haven't seen him for so long. -Hunter
Just now I said to Xoie that I liked her dress. -Kyla
I smile at people. -Brayden
I showed kindness to Isla by saying I liked her shirt. -RyleeAndrew said he likes my hair. -Ezra
I pushed Keaton in the swing. -Kingston
I showed kindness. At recess somebody fell down and I helped them up. -Ashton
Andrew said he likes my shirt. -Ashley
Hunter showed kindness by giving me a hug when he got back from his holiday. -Reese
Ezra said my shirt looked nice. -Shelby
My friend Chantal lets me be whoever I want when we are playing outside. -Xoie
Rylee showed kindess to me by saying she liked my shirt. -Isla
I helped Kingston make a square from the tangram pieces. -Diamond
I asked Hunter if he wanted to play with me outside. -Kayden

Thanks for showing kindness . . . every day!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment