Thursday, April 30, 2015

Extra Recess + Stuffy Day = Awesome

We're "Big Kids" today.

We filled up our marble jar for working hard and making good choices. The class decided to celebrate by having an extra recess and Stuffy Day. We picked a warm Wednesday afternoon to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and today was Stuffy Day. There was lots of excitement as we shared our animals with the class.




Outside with our friends. 




Here are our thoughts:

We had an extra recess and it was so fun because we got to stay outside. -Ashton
I liked when we got to bring our stuffies to school. Mine is so fluffy that I always want to cuddle with it. -Shelby
We filled our marble jar and we picked extra recess and Stuffy Day. -Reese
I had fun playing on the big kid side. -Hunter
We tried so hard to fill our marble jar and finally we did it. We got to have Stuffy Day. My stuffy's name is Marshmallow. -Rylee
I'm glad we had Stuffy Day My stuffy's name is Blue Ice. -Ezra
I liked that we were only on the big kid side and I used the zip line. -Xoie
I got my stuffy at Gimli. It's name is Ming. Her birthday is April 20. -Kyla
I had fun playing on the big kid side. I went on the swings. -Brayden
I liked when we got to bring our stuffies to school. I brought my dog and I got him when I was 1. -Andrew
We got all the marbles in and we had a special activity. We picked extra recess and Stuffy Day. My stuffy's name is Ella. -Ashley
I liked going on the big side. I went down the slide. -Brianna
I brought Eruptor to show. His hands light up. -Kody
I shared my stuffy with the class. His name is Sully. -Kingston
I liked when we played on the big kid' side. I brought Bruiser to school. -Kayden
I brought a dog named Huggly Snugs. -Isla
I liked going on the big swings and I climbed on the highest monkey bars ever. -Saydee

Great job Room 2. I know we will continue to work hard and make positive choices in and out of the classroom. Thanks for making me smile each day.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment