Friday, April 10, 2015

First Week Back

Our first week after spring break was a busy one. I think all our weeks are busy ones! It was great to see all the smiling faces. We were able to get healthy over the break and we hope the sniffles, coughs, flus and colds have run their course. We are taking time to reflect about our learning and about the events each day brings. We hope you have a peek at the live stream of the Decorah Eagles (see the April 9th post). . . we have been keeping an eye on them.
Time with our Big Buddies

Here are our thoughts:
I enjoyed watching the baby eagles in the nest. -Kyla
I tried out my new walker. -Kingston
I was able to wear shorts outside. -Kayden
I made a house out of tangrams. It looked good. -Saydee
I loved having our big buddies back in our classroom. -Ezra
My favourite part of the week was watching the eagles. -Isla
It was exciting to draw the fox and label it in my journal. -Rylee
I loved when we made the foxes and mine was coloured very dark. -Xoie
I enjoyed making a penguin out of tangrams. -Andrew
The eagles are so cute. -Ashton
Playing Go Ten
I enjoyed playing the games in gym and I played soccer at recess. -Reese
I enjoyed swinging on the swings at recess. -Kody
I had fun playing with my sister Kate and Mackenzie at recess. -Ashley
I enjoyed doing my bird art. -Brayden
I am enjoying listening to fairy tales. -Diamond
Go Jets Go from head to toe!
  I'm glad our big buddies came   today and we played Go Ten. -    Shelby

There was excitement in our building as many people were wearing Jets gear to celebrate our NHL team officially getting into the playoffs. Before O' Canada we listened to the Playoff Anthem that Ace Burpee had played on the radio this morning. Thankfully it won't be hockey weather this weekend.  I hope you all take time to enjoy the beautiful weather we are expected to have on Saturday! Have a wonderful weekend.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment