Friday, June 19, 2015

Spririt Week

Wacky Hair!
We loved seeing all the school spirit at BHS this week. It was a fun way to celebrate a week in June. Thanks to Ms. Wasney's class for putting these ideas together for our school. We had an awesome time!

Here are our thoughts:
Field day was the best because I had a record at baseball hit. -Ashton
For Neon Day I liked how light and bright the colours were. They are mostly yellowish green. -Ashley
Wacky Clothes too!
I liked when it was Field Day because it was fun and Ashley was my partner. We went to all the stations. -Rylee
For Wacky Hair Day I died my hair blue, At the end of the day it was coming off. -Reese
When it was Hat Day I did not wear a hat. I should have brought a hat for Field Day. -Kody
I loved that we had Spirit Week. I liked that we had Field Day. It was fun. -Ezra
I liked Wacky Hair Day because I got to colour my hair. It had polka dots. -Andrew
I liked when we got to do Neon Day because I saw lots of people with light colours. I had a light shirt the colour of the sun. -Shelby
Neon Day
I liked Neon Day because I liked to see everyone wearing the bright colours. -Hunter
I loved Spirit Week. I dressed up each day. -Kingston
I liked when it was Hat Day. Everyone was wearing hats. -Kayden
My favourite Spirit Days were Old School Day and Wacky Hair and Clothing Day. I liked how Mrs. Tresoor made herself look like a hippie. -Kyla
On Spirit Week I liked every single thing we did. I dressed up every day. Even when it was Wacky Hair and Clothing Day my teacher dressed up really funny. -Diamond
I liked how everyone on Hat Day and on Wacky Hair Day wore something. -Xoie
I loved doing my hair. I put pink and blue dye in my hair. -Brianna
Old School Day.
On Wacky Hair and Clothes Day I liked all of the hair dye in the hair. -Isla

Building a museum at indoor recess.
We got some rain showers this afternoon so it was indoor recess. Hopefully the clouds will clear and the sun will come out this weekend.

We would like to wish our dads a Happy Father's Day on Sunday. We love you and thank you for everything you do for us. We hope you enjoy your special day.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment