Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Holidays!

Wow, another school year has come to a close. This has been a very special year, not only because I was able to meet and work with fantastic young people, but also because it was my very first year as a Grade 1 teacher. Coming from Grade 5 was a big jump. I remember wondering what those first few days would be like. I was just as nervous as my students! We were able to grow and to learn together. And boy, did we do some great sharing and learning. I want to thank my kids for making me smile every day. My heart is full. I am sad to know that we will not be together as a group, and I am so proud of each of you. I know Grade 2 will be filled with exciting learning and you are ready for all the challenges that lie ahead. Thank you to the parents for the trust you have in us and for allowing us to teach your children . . . what a privilege.
It's summer holidays!
We certainly are looking forward to summer holidays. Have a wonderful, safe, fun-filled summer!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment