Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Conscious Kindness Day

Winnipeg is having it's first Conscious Kindness day today. We are going to be showing kindness all day.

Here are our thoughts:
When me and Brayden were playing basketball he said to pass and I turned around and passed the ball to him, -Hunter
I let someone go ahead of me when I was coming in the school this morning. -Saydee
I played tic tac toe with my friend. I said good game even when I lost. -Brianna
We were glad to see Ms. Claydon after
she was away at camp with the Grade 5s.
We gave her a welcome back hug.
At the recess I showed kindness because I helped a kindergartener when they fell off the slide. -Diamond
I played wall ball with my friends. We played fairly. -Brayden
I said that Riley's sweater was nice. -Ezra
I helped by moving so Ashton could get his book box. -Kody
I held the door open for everybody at recess time. -Reese
In line I told Andrew he could go ahead of me. -Ashley
I said hello to my friend when we came to school this morning. -Xoie
I smiled at my brother today before he left to go to camp. -Shelby
I hug my friends when they play with me. -Kingston
I let Kyla go in front of me in line at recess. -Isla
I told Ashley and Ezra that I liked their shirts. -Andrew
I said excuse me when I needed to get by someone. -Kayden
In the front when I got back to school I held the door open for my mom. -Ashton
When my brother forgot his jacket in the car I got it and gave it to him. -Kyla

Thanks to everyone for thinking about kindness today. I know we do many kind things each day. Let's keep it up.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment