Friday, May 29, 2015

Silver Sneaker Award

Roller racers are cool. 
I can steer really well. 

We got 50 points in gym so we earned a Silver Sneaker class. The students were able to pick different activities to enjoy. It sure was an exciting gym class.
This is fun.

Catch the football.
Hopper balls make our hair fly!
Ready for spongee polo. 



Here are our thoughts:
I dressed up like a hockey player and we played spongee polo. I was in the net. -Shelby
I played spongee polo and I scored a goal. It was so fun. -Ashton
I had a hard time picking something to do. I went on the roller racers. -Saydee
Scooter time.
I enjoyed pushing myself around on the scooter. -Isla
I bounced really high on the hopper balls. I posted a picture of me and Saydee on Instagram. -Kyla
Ribbon play
I was playing hockey in the gym and I was goalie. No one scored on me. -Ashley
I was enjoying bouncing the big balls. -Brayden
I enjoyed dressing up in the hockey equipment and when I was dressed up in the goalie equipment I was sweating. -Kayden
I loved that I get to play with whatever I want to play with. Xoie
It was fun because we got to play with anything we wanted. We went into the equipment room. -Rylee
I loved chasing the kids in their goalie masks. -Kingston
I loved playing with the ribbons. I rode the roller racers. -Brianna
I liked playing spongee polo in hockey gear. It was awesome. -Diamond
Gymnastics
Who's behind that mask?
I can get up this mat. 
It was fabulous that we got our Silver Sneaker class and I played spongee polo. I went on the roller racers. -Andrew
At the Silver Sneaker class I played spongee polo. I went on the roller racers and I also played catch with Brayden. -Hunter
I played spongee polo and I scored both of our goals. I also went in net. -Reese

It is always great to see the students getting lots of physical activity. The gym is where they can really move, burn off some energy, and use different equipment. They were thrilled to get their Silver Sneaker Award. Thanks Mrs. Rand for all your help in promoting physical fitness and fair play.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope it doesn't get as cold as they are predicting.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment