Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mealworm Madness

We are very excited about our mealworms! I wonder what changes will take place over time.

Here are our thoughts:
Chub Chubs has black spots today and he took a nibble out of the carrot. -Kayden
My mealworm dug into the middle of the bran so I couldn't find him on the sides. -Ashton
My mealworm can climb a lot. -Shelby
My mealworm is crawling off my plate and I was trying to put it back in. -Kody
My mealworm came up and then went back down into the bran. -Saydee
I think it's weird because my mealworm sleeps under the bran. -Isla
My worm was tickling my hand. -Brianna
I liked that my mealworm was named Chum Chum. We put tents in our habitat to keeps it shady.-Andrew
I can't believe that my mealworm is the biggest in the class. I think that it will get bigger and bigger. -Ashley
I wonder if my mealworm will be more active tomorrow. -Ezra
I can't believe we get mealworms in class. I got a bouncy ball from Rylee so I added it to my habitat so he has a better home to live in. -Hunter
My mealworm burrows really fast. It's fast when it goes on the plate. -Rylee
My  mealworm is very fast and the other day it went down fast in the bran. It got off the plate and onto the ground. -Diamond
My mealworm is very squirmy and I have to keep looking at it or it will get away. -Reese
I think my mealworm is old because he is so long. He tries to climb the sides of the plate, but he can't do it. -Xoie

I'm glad we are taking such good care of our mealworms. The habitats created by the students meet the needs of our new friends. I can't wait to see what happens next.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment