Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



Thank you to all our amazing moms! We appreciate you every day. Our special gifts were made for you with love. The artwork inspired by Georgia O'Keefe turned out beautifully. Each piece is so unique. You can view our work on Artsonia. The budding artists in Room 2 continue to impress me.


Here are our thoughts:

I hope you like my gift, mom. -Andrew
Happy Mother's Day. I hope you like my gift. -Kyla
I hope you like my gift. I wish I had you everywhere with me. -Rylee
You are the best mom ever and I love you. -Ezra
I love you because you are special to me. -Shelby
I love you for ever and ever and ever. -Ashley
I love you, mom. -Saydee
I hope you love my flower picture. I painted it in your favourite colour and it is purple and blue. -Kayden
I hope you have a good Mother's Day. -Kingston
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be. -Hunter
You are the best mom ever. -Reese
I love that we made you a flower. I like how mine looks. -Brianna
I had fun painting the flowers. I hope you like it. -Brayden
I love that you love me even when I'm not with you. -Isla
I hope you like my flower. I painted it all by myself. -Xoie
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world. -Diamond

Thanks to our moms for all they do. We love you more than words can say.
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment