Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Boonstra Farms

We lucked out on a great day for a field trip to Boonstra Farms. There was so much to see and do. Thanks Ms. Code for arranging this great adventure. Those animals stole our hearts. I think you need to check backpacks for any hidden kittens!

Here are our thoughts:
I liked petting the animals. -Russell L.
I liked petting all of the animals and milking the cow. -Cady
I loved the kittens. They were furry. -Bapreet
I loved milking the cow. It felt warm. -Jake
I liked feeding the horse. I fed it hay. -Eliza
I loved petting the kittens and the goats. -Gavin
I liked feeding the llama. -Landyn
I liked holding the kittens. The baby pig was cute. -Levi
I loved the Black Hole. It feels like you are flipping over. Callum
I fed the donkey and it felt weird when he ate off my hand. -Josh
I loved when I petted the cats and kittens. They were in the barn and outside the barn. -Zachary
I liked milking the cow because it felt squishy. -Brady
There was a bull at the farm. We got to see it. I loved when we got to go on the forest trail because there was a tree house and shelters. The kittens were in the shelter. -Anna
I liked milking the cow. -Ethan
I really loved when we got to go on the big hay stacks because when I went on the big hay stacks we all made poses. -Sierra
I liked the animals. They were nice. -Jay Dee
I milked a cow and petted kittens and I also held them, but they were a little scratchy. -Naomi

The sun was shining and we made the most of our day. We will be sleeping soundly tonight.
- Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment