Monday, June 20, 2016

Celebrating our Wonderful Dads

We hope all the dads had a wonderful Father's Day on Sunday. We were very excited for you to open the gifts we made.

Here are our thoughts:
On the weekend I gave my dad my present. I asked him if he liked it and he said he loved it! -Zachary
My dad liked my gift. -Russell L.
On Sunday me and my mom gave my dad nail polish and a fishing rod. The nail polish was a joke. -Callum
When I gave my dad the present, he gave me a hug. He got a giant soccer net too. -Levi
I went for dinner with my family. -Ethan
My dad almost cried when I gave him the card and the spices. -Russell A.
Right when my dad opened it, he put it on his chicken and he cooked it. It tasted good. -Brady
I played baseball with my mom and my dad on Father's Day. I was the batter and my dad was pitching and I hit it so far it almost went over the fence. When my dad was batting, my mom was pitching and I was fielder, my dad hit the ball three times really far. -Josh
I begged my mom and dad to have some kind of meat for the spice rub. -Naomi
I was outside with my dad on the weekend. -Cody
My dad lets me ride on the quad. I had a nice Father's Day weekend. We went to Subway to eat. -Landyn
On Father's Day I took my dad a waffle for breakfast. -Jake
I played with daddy. -Jay Dee
My mom took a picture of me and my dad with the unwrapped gift and she wrote nice things about it. My grandma saw it and she wanted to have some spices too. -Cady
When my dad opened the present, he said tomorrow we are going to have chicken with the spice rub. -Sierra
I painted my dad's toenails on Father's Day. He liked his gift, but he didn't use it yet. -Anna
When it was Father's Day, we had a party and we used the chicken rub to make our chicken. -Bapreet
I liked it when my dad tried to use it, but we didn't have chicken so we will use it another time. -Eliza
I was trying to hide my present super good. My dad found it in the closet. -Gavin

Thanks to our dads for all their love and support. We are better people because of you!
-Mrs. T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment