Thursday, June 30, 2016

What a Year!


Postcards we wrote. 
I can't believe the school year is over. I am so proud of what we have accomplished. Throughout the year we have shared our thoughts through our blog and on Instagram. Thanks to those of you who have followed our learning in grade 1.

Here are our thoughts:
I liked when we went to Boonstra Farms and saw all the baby animals. -Anna
I got to milk a cow! -Ethan
I loved having fun at school. -Naomi
I will remember reading every day. -Callum
I played with my friends. -Cody
I really liked it when we went to Boonstra Farms and petted animals. -Josh
I will never forget this grade. It feels special to me. -Zachary
I read with my friends. -Russell L.
Walking to the post office.
It felt nice when I walked into this classroom because I felt like this classroom was going to be kind. -Sierra
I loved meeting new friends. -Russell A.
I loved getting our super worms because they were cool. -Landyn
I will never forget the first time I saw my super worm because they looked so cute. -Levi
I loved playing with new friends. -Eliza
I will never forget the art I made. It looks great. -Bapreet
July 1st is Canada's birthday. 
I feel ready to go to grade 2. I am happy for the last day of school because I get to go my grandma and poppas and go to Toys R Us. -Gavin
I loved meeting new friends. -Jake
I liked playing outside with friends. -Jay Dee
What an amazing year it has been. Thanks to all the Room 2 families for being part of our grade one year. Have a fabulous summer. . . I will miss you.
Mrs. T :)
Hello Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment