Thursday, June 23, 2016

Olympic Activity Day

It was our Olympic Activity Day yesterday. There were 36 stations to visit. It started to drizzle a bit before lunch so we came in a few minutes earlier. It was nice to have families join us for hot lunch. Thanks for the great sportsmanship.

Here are our thoughts:
I got my face painted and my arms. - Josh
I got nine golds so far. -Russell A.
I really liked the trampoline because we get to do jumping jacks on it. -Gavin
I got lots of golds. Water race was my favourite station. -Cody
I got my face painted with a horse on my cheek. -Anna
I enjoyed getting my face painted by my sister and seeing my mom. Naomi
I liked having lemonade. It tasted great. -Bapreet
I liked the basketball throw. I almost got it in, but it bounced out. -Callum
I really loved the football kicking and I got it to hit the chicken that was hanging up. -Zachary
I stayed with my partner. -Russell L.
It was fun getting my face painted. It was hard to decide what to get on my face. I picked a hose. -Eliza
I liked when I got my face painted and I liked wearing my Polaris hat for Hat Day. -Landyn
I played games in the gym. -Jay Dee
I liked all the activities. I went on a scooter on an obstacle course. My mom was there at that station.-Cady
I got my face painted. I got two emojis. I got the happy face emoji and  the heart eyes emoji. -Brady
I enjoyed the face painting. I got a unicorn on my forehead. -Levi
I loved when I got my face painted because Naomi and Cody got the same too. So we all decided to all be dogs. -Sierra

Thanks to Mrs. Rand for organizing all the Olympic themed activities. It was an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment